FSC Members from Africa, representing the interests of the following chambers are encouraged to actively participate to nominate or self-nominate candidates for this FSC Africa Advisory Committee:
- One FSC Member of the Economic Chamber
- One FSC Member of the Environmental Chamber
- One FSC Member of the Social Chamber
Candidates are requested to forward their nominations to the FSC Secretariat by 23 January 2023; in the understanding that, at the Secretariat’s discretion, this period could be extended.
All candidates must be nominated by a FSC International Member from Africa (self-nominations are possible)
Any individual FSC International Member from Africa or designated representative of a member organization of the FSC may be nominated.
All nominations shall include the following:
- name of the candidate,
- organization represented by the candidate (if applicable),
- two letters of support by an FSC International Member from Africa (one letter of support from the same chamber the candidate is nominated)
- updated CV of the candidate
Candidates must meet at least 4 criteria to be eligible to serve at the FSC Africa Advisory Committee, see Section 3 Criteria for nominating FSC Members to be members of the Advisory Committee.
Candidates will be selected/appointed by the FSC International Board of Directors for a two-year term.
Please fill in the application form below and send it to Guillermina Garza firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 January 2023.